Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
Department of Chemistry
N 308 Engineering Building 1
Houston, Texas 77204-4005
B.S.E., Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia, 1994.
Ph.D., Science and Engineering of Materials, Arizona State University, 1999.
Awards and Honors:
|.||2010 – present||Chair/Chair Elect/Vice Chair of the Electrochemical Material Science Division of The International Society of Electrochemistry,|
|.||2010||NSF-The Faculty Early Career Development Award (NSF-CAREER),|
|.||2010||University of Houston Award for Excellence in Research and Scholarship,|
|.||2009||Cullen College of Engineering Junior Faculty Research Award,|
|.||2006 – present||Secretary/Senior Member/Member at Large of the Executive Committee of the Electrodeposition Division of the Electrochemical Society,|
|.||1997 – 1998||Arizona State University Graduate Scholarship,|
|.||1993 – 1994||Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences Student Fellow,|
|.||1992 – 1994||Paja S. Tutundzic Foundation Student Fellow|
- Seagate Research Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2001-2005.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, 2000-2001.
- Electrochemical Thin Film Growth, Magnetic Materials and Nanostructures, Nanofabrication,
- Electrocatalysis, Sensors, Physics and Thermodynamics of Electrified Interfaces.
- Electrochemical Nanofabrication Technology (ECE 6397)
- Material Science of Thin Films (ECE 6348)
- Experimental Methods in Chemical Engineering (CHEE 6397), Guest lecturer
- Introduction to Nanoscale Design and Eng. (ECE 5397/6397), Guest lecturer.
- Introduction to Design and Fabrication of Nanoscale Devices (ECE 5314/6314)
- Electrical Circuits (ECE 2300)
- Computer Problem Solving (ECE 1331)
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering (ECE 1100)